Who we are
The Top Game Network is an online magazine, blog, and affiliate digital marketing agency with focus on guerrilla and ambient branding teqniqus
All discriminating comments and content based national, skin color, religion, sexual or political choice will be deleted by our admin.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The type of personal information we collect
Thetopgame.net is committed to the responsible handling and protection of personal information. Personal information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data etc. We collect the following personal information for example if you register for our conferences, training, tools, contact form and newsletter:
Category 1, without registration: IP address, origin
Category 2, with registration download IT tools: name, company name, company address, email
Category 3, with registration, newsletter name, company name, company address, email
Category 4, via cookies
Category 5, via our contact form
The purpose and the way how we use personal information
We process personal information for service- and business-related purposes. Including the following:
- Registration events: We use personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, company address, food preference to set up and administer your conference attendance, provide technical and customer support and training, verify your identity, and send important subscription, and service information.
- Tool downloads and updates: We use personal information to deliver and suggest updated content on the free tools we deliver on our website.
- Marketing: We use personal information to deliver marketing and event communications to you across various platforms, such as email newsletter, telephone, text messaging, direct mail, and online. If we send you a future marketing email, we will clearly ask you to opt-in to future newsletter campaigns. it will also include instructions on how to opt-out of receiving these emails in the future.
We share or discloses personal information when necessary to provide services or conduct our business operations as described below. When we share personal information, we do so in accordance with data privacy and security requirements. We may occasionally share non- personal, anonymized, and statistical data with third parties. Below are the parties with whom we may share personal information and why.
- Our business partners: We occasionally partner with other organizations to deliver cobranded services, provide content, or to host events, conferences, and seminars. As part of these arrangements, you may be a customer of both Thetopgame.net and our partners, and we and our partners may collect and share information about you. Thetopgame.net will handle personal information in accordance with this Statement, and we encourage you to review the privacy statements of our partners to learn more about how they collect, use, and share personal information.
- Our third-party service providers: We partner with and are supported by service providers around the world. Personal information will be made available to these parties only when necessary to fulfil the services they provide to us.
- In the rare event that from a legal viewpoint we are asked to share your data we will try to inform you beforehand unless we are bound to legal limitations
How do we secure personal information?
We have measures in place to protect against accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, destruction, or disclosure of data. We also apply appropriate restrictions on access to personal information.
How long do we keep personal information?
We retain personal information for as long as we reasonably require it for legal or business purposes. In determining data retention periods, thetopgame.net takes into consideration local laws, contractual obligations, and the expectations and requirements of our visitors. When we no longer need personal information, we securely delete or destroy it.
Your right to access and correct your personal data
We respect your right to access and control your information, and we will respond to requests for information and, where applicable, will correct, amend, or delete your personal information.
- Access to personal information: If you request access to your personal information, we will gladly comply, subject to any relevant legal requirements and exemptions, including identity verification procedures. Before providing data to you, we will ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interaction with us so that we can locate any relevant data. We may also charge you a fee for providing you with a copy of your data (except where this is not permissible under local law).
- Correction and deletion: In some jurisdictions, you have the right to correct or amend your personal information if it is inaccurate or requires updating. You may also have the right to request deletion of your personal information; however, this is not always possible due to legal requirements and other obligations and factors. Remember that you can update your account information by using the “Contact Us” option within the relevant Service.
- Marketing preferences: You will get an opt-in choice to subscribe to our newsletter or to receive updates. To opt-out of email marketing at a later stage, you can use at any time the unsubscribe link found in the email communication you receive from us.
- Filing a complaint: If you are not satisfied with how we manage with your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to a data protection regulator. A list of National Data Protection Authorities can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/dataprotection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm. You can also file a request to review your personal data, correct or remove. Please contact email@example.com with any requests related to your personal information.
- What is a cookie: A cookie is a small text file that is placed on a computer or other device and is used to identify the user or device and to collect information. Cookies are typically assigned to one of four categories, depending on their function and intended purpose: absolutely necessary cookies, performance cookies, functional cookies, and cookies for marketing purposes.
- Type of cookies and why we use them:
- Absolutely necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to move around a website and use its features.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our websites. These cookies don’t collect information that personally identifies you and only collect aggregated and anonymous information. Information collected includes, for example, the Internet browsers and operating systems used, the domain name of the website previously visited, the number of visits, average duration of visit, and pages viewed. We use for example Google Analytics. For their privacy statement click here, Google Analytics cookies.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your username or ID, language preference, or the area or region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
If you have any questions
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about this Statement or our privacy practices. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you may wish to file a complaint you may contact the data protection authority
IP Adress Reset
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.